Augustana U./VESi Graduate Credit Member Offer
South Dakota Education Association (SDEA), Augustana University and Virtual Education Software (VESi) have partnered to offer SDEA members access to online courses available for graduate credit.
The course offer is only available to SDEA members. If you are not an SDEA member you will NOT receive credit for any completed courses. Click on the "view offer" button or call VESi at 1-800-313-6744 for more info.
- One low annual Course Membership Fee of $225.00 per year
- You may take up to nine graduate semester hours per year*. Course list & information are at the bottom of the page when you click on "view offer".
- Choose from over 30 courses for re-certification/pay raise purposes, or use these credits as part of a M.Ed. program at Augustana.
SAVE UP TO $645 EACH YEAR!
Once you have purchased your VESi course membership you will be able to enroll yourself in a course.
Your course year runs for 365 days from the date you first enroll.
*Courses are worth 2 or 3 credits. There are three terms in a year at Augustana Univeristy (Fall, Spring, and Summer). You may take one course per term, or if you skip either the Fall or Spring term you may take two courses in the Summer term. Depending upon the courses you choose to complete (assuming a maximum load) you could earn between 6 and 9 credits.
- Grade(s): Elementary K-5 | Secondary 6-12
- Subject(s): Professional Development
- By South Dakota Teacher Effectiveness Domains/Components: